David W. Brauer, PLLC
Aggressive Trial Lawyers
Call (517) 548-1998
David W. Brauer, PLLC
Aggressive Trial Lawyer / Personal Injury Attorney
Call (517) 548-1998
David W. Brauer, PLLC
Aggressive Trial Lawyer / Personal Injury Attorney
Call (517) 548-1998


About 50,000 motorcyclists seek emergency care nationwide after colliding with a car or truck. Of that number, about 3,000 die from their injuries.
Contact David W. Brauer, PLLC

Your Name:

Your Phone or Email:

Brief description of legal issue:
I have read the disclaimer.

Experienced Howell Motorcycle Accident Attorneys

What causes such a horrific statistic?
  • Other drivers not paying attention
  • Texting and other distractions
  • Drinking while driving
  • Sleepy and sleeping motorists
  • Unsafe road conditions
  • Defective motorcycle design
  • Badly done repair work on the cycle

Aggressive Brighton Motorcycle Injury Attorney

David W. Brauer, PLLC, provides top-flight legal representation with zero upfront costs to victims of motorcycle crashes and their survivors.

At David W. Brauer, PLLC, our lawyers know that motorcycle injuries are among the worst that can be sustained. If you were injured or a loved one was killed while riding a motorcycle, our attorneys can help.

Catastrophic Motorcyclist Crash Reaps Maximum Award

We also know that courts are not always sympathetic to bikers. We overcome that bias with diligent research and energetic argument, portraying the victim in the most respectful and sympathetic light.

You may be entitled to compensation for past and future medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering.

We Are Ready to Fight for Your Rights

We are pleased to offer free initial consultations, and invite you to contact us at (517) 548-1998. We are available weekdays during business hours and afterward by appointment. We charge on a contingency basis — if we don't win for you, you don't pay us a single cent.

Have you been injured in a motorcycle crash? Call Howell motorcycle accident attorneys David W. Brauer, PLLC at (517) 548-1998 to discuss your case -- or e-mail them using this form.